Wednesday, April 8, 2009

'Tis the season...for weddings

We have come to the point in our lives where all of our friends are getting married...so brings a year of six weddings. (I know I know, Ben and I are a little off schedule :-)
I absolutely LOVE weddings. The pure joy and love that surrounds the celebration can not be matched.
In the last couple of weekends we have had the honor of attending two weddings. The first, which was a friend of Ben's from high school, was in San Diego, CA. The second was a close friend from law school and was back in Charlottesville, VA. It was so fun traveling to both weddings and seeing old friends. Back in Virginia, I got to visit my old school and see my students and colleagues. It was wonderful seeing everyone and introducing them to Ariah! We also got to see a bunch of our old law school friends.
We had a blast at both weddings--they were so beautiful! Our next two weddings are in May and we can't wait!!

Pam Bishop and Matt Adwell

Scott Dorfman and Leigh Schottinger

2 comments:

Tom Lindmark said...

And weddings give you a great way to rationalize drinking too much and doing the chicken dance.

Kathryn O. said...

How fun - especially the Charlottesville part! :)