Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year at our house! We hosted Ben's parents and grandparents, my parents, my brother, and Ben's uncle Scott.


The night before Thanksgiving we held our annual family pinochle tournament. (This was our 8th annual tournament, and I was the only one not on the trophy yet!) Needless to say, it was my year! I drew Ben's sister, Stefanie, as my partner and we dominated! It was tons of fun (especially since I won). I proved everyone wrong that Ariah would make it on the trophy before me.


It was great to have both of our families here on Thanksgiving Day. Ariah even sat at the table with us and tried some turkey. She preferred the cheerios to the turkey though.



2 comments:

Kathryn O. said...

I'm so happy you are an official blogger. Looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving - I'll always remember our fun Turkey dinners with you guys in C'ville. Congrats on making it on the trophy! :)

Tom Lindmark said...

Nice blog. I'll see you Christmas Eve. Looking forward to finally meeting the new kid.